BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lovely Blog Award


I have been awarded this wonderful, lovely blog award from Frugal Southern Mom
Thank you so much! I am very honored as this is my first award!
Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I will be passing this award to:
Back Seat Bikermomma
Pretty Sandy Feet
Studio D
In His Hands


2 comments:

Dagmar said...

Thank you Faye for this lovely award.
I hope you are having a great week.
Dagmar

Sheila Mitchell said...

Thank you very much! Sorry it took so long, I was camping and came home to this wonderful surprise!