BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Meme

I stole this from my Sis and couldn't resist doing it just for the sheer fun of it. I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you decide to do this too, please leve a comment and I'll go take a peek :)

A - Age: 50 and holding :)
B - Bed size: queen
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the oven
D - Dog's name: don't have a pet
E - Essential start your day item: 2 cups of coffee and a chat with my man
F - Favorite color: pink
G - Gold or Silver: gold
H - Height: 5'3"
I - Instruments you play(ed): guitar
J - Job title: Mom, Esthetician
K - Kid(s): Kevin(32), Colin(29)
L - Living arrangements: Modular home
M - Mom's name: Joanne
N - Nicknames: Lala, Fiat(as in Sports car)
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: yes, several times for surgery and illness
P - Pet Peeve: people who sing loud and off-key to there to their MP3 that we cannot hear
Q - Quote from a movie: "nobody puts Baby in the corner"
R - Right or left handed: right
S - Siblings: five brothers and three sisters
T - Time you wake up: 8:00am
U- Underwear: yes
V - Vegetable you dislike: can't think of even one
W - Ways you run late: not compensating for snowy, icy road conditions
X-rays you've had: teeth, arm, hand, foot, ribs, back, neck...shucks, full body :P
Y - Yummy food you make: seafood lasagna
Z - Zoo favorite : hippo

2 comments:

hippo chick said...

No wonder I like you so much, you love hippos too. Aren't they just wonderful??

I've done several MEME's over the past year, but love learning about others.

Happy Monday~

~hippo hugs~

Cheryl Wray said...

This is SO fun, so I think I will steal it!! LOL

We are both 5'3 and we both have moms named Joanne. Pretty cool!!!

And seafood lasagna sounds wonderful. I'd love to know how you make it!!