BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 28, 2009

This & That


The past couple of days have brought spring rain. That rain, followed by today's sunshine, has caused the grass to be greener, the flowers to turn their faces to the sun and "smile". It also clears away the "funk" I've been in.
We're taking off to have lunch with my parents too. We have a new baby girl in the family...my nephew and his wife have a baby girl named Kylie and my parents can't wait to see the pictures :) They live in Ontario, and Mom wishes she could go snuggle their wee great-grand. For now, pictures will have to do :)
Meet: Kylie McKenna - 6lbs.10oz.

2 comments:

hippo chick said...

A real cutie. It's raining here again today. We need the rain, but all I want to do is curl up and read a book. Maybe I will.

~hippo hugs~

frugal southern mom said...

She is so cute1 I just can't get over all the hair!