BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bikini

~copied from the Fort St. John Coffee Talk
While shopping for vacation clothes, my husband & I passed a display of bathing suits. It had been at least 10 years and twenty pounds since I had considered buying a bathing suit, so I sought my husband's advice. "What do you think?" I asked. "Should I get a bikini or an all-in-one?" "Better get a bikini," he replied, "You'd never get it all in one."
He's still in intensive care.


In the morning Hubby & I hit the road, driving to Kenora, Ontario. We are taking three 8-hour days across the Prairies...Northern Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and just over the border into Ontario. Look for pictures and Road trip stories :)

3 comments:

Rach said...

woohoo! Have a wonderful relaxing time, Faye! And don't forget to give Kath an extra squeeze for moi! :)

hippo chick said...

What a wonderful trip. I am dying to see the pictures. One of my dream trips would be a train trip through the Canadian Rockies. It's on my "bucket list", but I think it's just a dream.

~hippo hugs~

Cheryl Wray said...

That is SO funny!!!!

Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!