BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 5, 2009

A "Handmade" Bridal Shower

I scrapped 3 LOs today. I am hosting a Bridal Shower for one of my friends and since this is a second marriage for both, she has requested no gifts nor traditional Shower or Stagette. She is a scrapbooker so I thought that rather than the usual cards, I made a LO for us gals to sign and Congratulate her. I also scrapped the Invitation. We are a group of friends that are in a Bible Study together so I also scrapped a Blessing Prayer for the Couple. she can go ahead and add these to her Album.
I have been on a Card making stint these past several months and decided to make bundles of 6 cards, tied with ribbon, to give away as gifts for the couple games we're going to play :)








Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

hippo chick said...

Wonderful!!

~hippo hugs~

Faye said...

Thanks :)It was fun making them.