BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A New Pair

Dad & Mom's old laundry set was worn out after 16 years of service. Well, to be precise, it was the washer that was hicupping. Rather than have Mom deal with that on top of all else, we bought, delivered and installed a new pair for them.


Out with the old...

and in with the new...

the dryer...

The washer! Look how user friendly this is for those who have a hard time reading the small print...lok at the pictures beside each function and the row of lights above them to tell you what cycle is going. Very handy :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Woo Hoo! That is exciting!!! (I love new appliances.)

Ms.L said...

Aww that's so nice! I bet they were thrilled,I know I'd be:)
Now,can you two come here and
give me a new dryer? heeheehee