BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Yes, I'm alive....

Yikes, it's hard to believe I haven't posted anything since Monday. It's been busy and we've really taken advantage of this gorgeous weather. We've been outdoors enjoying the yard, working in the small raspberry patch and just sitting in the shade :)
Today we went out to my parent's place for lunch and then our oldest son and Hubby built a new set of steps to their porch. Mom & I sat out on the porch swing and watched the guys work...that's the way to get the job done :)
We go out to visit my parents every week (they live a half hour drive from town) and since Dad is unable to do anything around the house, Hubby has been doing the few little things he can to help.
Now it's time for me to shower off the Off we had to slather on us. Mosquitoes came in swarms before the thunder storm rolled in.

1 comments:

Ms.L said...

We've got lots of skeeters too.
Well,that sounds like the perfect
way to spend a day:)