BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Family

Isaac Rosenfeld:
In every dispute between parent and child, both cannot be right, but they may be, and usually are, both wrong. It is this situation which gives family life its peculiar hysterical charm.


In talking with a friend last evening, I have come to the conclusion that most families have that "peculiar hysterical charm". I think the word "dysfunctional" could apply to every family on earth, because, don't we all have someone in our family we call a little odd or a poop-disturber or doesn't get along with another sibling?? It is in having those members in a family unit that makes each family unique....or maybe more common than we care to admit. But one thing is certain;
Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family:
Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.
Jane Howard


1 comments:

Ms.L said...

Very very true!
In my first family,it is moi.
In my own little family,it's my
son,lol
I think they call that PAYBACK!