BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Oh How they Grow....

Above, as my Blog header, I have posted a Collage of two of my Grandchildren. I cannot believe how much they are growing and changing. I love who they are and the different personalities they each have. They spent the July 1st weekend at their Great-Gramma's place, riding horses and having a very fun time. One thing that totally floors me is that their Great-Gramma still heaves bales of hay and rides her horses. She keeps a huge garden and lives off of the veggies all winter. She is still so active it puts me to shame :P
Anyhow, I just wantd to brag about my wonderful, smart grandkids :) My son just dropped off the memory stick with these pics, so I can develop some ad update my frames.

1 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

I just ADORE your new banner!!!! The photos are perfect!!