BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 7, 2009

Old Dog = New Tricks??


Soooo....yesterday and today were dedicated to helping Mom pick out and buy a laptop computer. Hubby, who is such a computer Geek, set it up for Mom and then we took it over there this aft and introduced Mom to the World Wide Web! This is the dawning of the age of technological birthing for Mom, who can't seem to figure out her DVD player, handle 2 remote controls or manage to make more than a phone call with her cell phone. It's going to be an interesting ride for us...never mind Mom.....what did we get ourselves into?? Ack!
In setting up programs for Mom last evening, we were green with envy. Her new computer is Sweet!! It's sleek, sexy, 17" screen for some high resolution color. We are so happy Mom has this computer so we can all stay in touch with Mom more closely with e-mails and pictures :)

3 comments:

Rach said...

I can't wait to see the computer, AND use it when I'm there. ;)

Oh, by the way, I awarded you with a friendship award. Come see on my blog. :)

Cheryl Wray said...

I think that is so cool!!

hippo chick said...

I'm so impressed. Good for her.