BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 21, 2009

What a gas!!

This gave me such a great laugh....and I'm sitting in the library and had to supress my laughter so I wouldn't disturb others. Maybe one of you can use a good belly laugh today :)


I was in the pub yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to fart. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my farts with the beat.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my pint and noticed that everybody was staring at me.

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.

3 comments:

Rach said...

This was hysterical, Faye! I passed it on, and it was recieved with just as much laughter as it gave you and I. :) It makes me not want to grow old .. just in case. lmao

hippo chick said...

A belly laugh is what it produced in me. Glad it wasn't something else.

~hippo hugs~

Ms.L said...

Bwaahaahaahaahaahaa!
I hope that never happens to me;p