BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Reflection

reflection: a thought, idea, or opinion formed or a remark made as a result of meditation
I have been reflecting on how wonderfully blessed I am in my life. There is joy, pain, weariness, mourning, laughter, family bonds, friendships, music, dancing...many parts that make up the whole of my life. I am blessed beyond words to feel the emotions all these blessings bring to my life. Thankyou to those dear ones who have brought me such gifts.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven. [Ecclesiastes 3:1]"
~~~~~~~~
"There is a harmony in autumn, and a luster in its sky, which through the summer is not heard or seen, as if it could not be, as if it had not been!"

Shelley, Percy Bysshe



1 comments:

hippo chick said...

Dearest Faye,

You are so right. What a bland and boring life if we didn't feel things. If we are to feel joy, happiness, wonder and awe, we also need to feel pain, disappointment and sorrow. Like you, my life is a mix of all of these and I praise God for it.

Thanks for reminding us of this.

I'm praying for your family as your dad transitions into his new surroundings.

~hippo hugs~