BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Great Gobble-Gobble Day....

Oh yes, I am as stuffed as the turkey and stuffing I ate...oh my!! I cannot believe I ate so much, but it's the most delish meal of the year :) AND....I got to have two turkey dinners :) I love all the other food that goes with the turkey & stuffing....mashed squash, brussel sprouts, corn, cranberries and more cranberries,wine, pumpkin pie with whipped cream(and lots of it, thank-you very much....Mmmm!!)
The flight down south was just perfect. Clear skies all the way, so looking down on the Northern Rockies and Hart Mountains was gorgeous. It's a bird's eye view we seldom see. Approaching the airport we flew over islands and ocean....so pretty!! By the time I got my rental car it was dark and I can't say enough how awesome it is to have a GPS to guide me from the city into Abbotsford...makes for a far less stressful drive, that's for sure!
We had rain this morning but otherwise it's been glorious sunny, warm weather. I took Mom-in-law for a nice drive and we enjoyed the Autumn colors.
Oh, I must tell you about this little Nissan Versa I'm renting...it's such a peppy car, easy to drive with a sexy growl, cool blue and very cute. It's so fun to drive around....makes me feel rather spoiled :)
I'm meeting up with a fair amount of resistance from M-i-L and the worst part is that I can't blame her. It's a scary transition. If you think to send up a prayer, I'd appreciate it.

1 comments:

hippo chick said...

Hi Faye,

The Thanksgiving food sounds yummy. Makes me look forward to our Thanksgiving even more.

I will be praying for you and your MIL.

~hippo hugs~