BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 14, 2009

Meet Mitzi


A phone call from my brother informing he had an early Christmas gift for me. "What the heck??...he has never done that before....what could it be??", I asked myself. I didn't have long to wonder though. When they arrived with a box carrying kitty litter and food, I was still puzzeled until I heard, MEOW!!
Last night they rescued a cat that was freezing cold and hungry and before taking her to the SPCA, thought they'd see if I wanted her. Awwww! She is dark grey and white and has a beautiful soft coat and looks like she belonged to someone at one point. She is shy and just exploring her new home and found a lovely spot under our bed, but I coaxed her out. I think Hubby is just as enamored with her as I am. She doesn't have a collar or tag, so the name we've given her is Mia.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ms.L said...

HURRAY!
She's just lovely. I adore her markings:)
I'm so happy for you and your hubby!

You do know,you have officially strayed into the same territory I reside in,doncha?;p Heehee

hippo chick said...

You are just an old softie. She is darling. I'm glad she's found a home with the two of you.

~hippo hugs~