BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hump Day

The sun is shining over the frozen North, making everything glitter and sparkle. It's just SO pretty!
It's been a full day, washing the bedding from two beds and filling out the paperwork for our medical insurance and pharmacy meds. Here, in B.C.,you pay an amount determined by the previous year's income. I discovered that I can file for the pharmacy coverage based on my income (which is $0, since I'm a stay-at-home-wife)because my hubby doesn't use it at all. Yay!! So, lots of forms to fill and fax off.
I also prepared to have my parents bedroom suite brought here for us to use, so I unloaded the drawers of our old dresser and books from the bookcase, which are being moved into the other bedrooms.
It'll be a busy evening ;)

0 comments: