BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Prison..er..Hospital Break



Could it be that so many days have passed since I've posted on here? Jeepers, my days are so full this week, that it's hard to believe it's this close to the weekend already!
This week I've spent time with my big brother, Charlie and his sweet daughter, Ricki. He arrived Monday night, flying into this freezing cold weather. We've had a great time catching up on our lives. The last time I saw him was 5 years ago, so you can imagine that it takes hours and hours of chatting to even make a dent.
In the meantime I've spent time with going to visit Mom & Dad, as well as keeping on top of my household chores.
Tomorrow is also a day we've been anticipating, since I'll be taking Mom out of the hospital on a pass, so she can come with me for a few hours to pick up my two youngest sisters from the Airport and then we're going out for Chinese food. That is Mom's fave food and a huge treat, so we're taking advantage of her springing from the confines of the hospital bed and going to Mom's favorite restaurant :)

2 comments:

Rach said...

yay .. it's a day I've been anticipating for a little while too! I can't wait to see you again, and of course Mom, and what a genius idea it is to have dinner out at the chinese restaurant. It is such a huge treat and we know how much Mom loves it! See you in a few hours, sis!

hippo chick said...

Hope you had a great time with your Mom and sisters. How nice that you could have such a good visit with your brother and his daughter. It is hard when families are so scattered.

~hippo hugs~