BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Family has started to Arrive.....

Moving through this weekend, plans are falling into place for preparation for Dad's Memorial Service and all the many details that comes along with that. The family from out-of-town have or are booking flights and my oldest Brother has already arrived.
One negative side of the Olympics is the difficulty of booking flights and in particular, booking a flight using Airmiles...bother!!
Today I spent time going thru and scanning old pics gleaned from the many photo albums I brought home from our parents home. I am VERY grateful that my Niece has volunteered to put together the Power Point presentation for the Memorial Service, as I see it's a huge job!! Never mind the fact that it would be a huge learning experience for that I am really not wanting to undertake this week :P

3 comments:

Ms.L said...

Hey you:) I see you already know about my new blog,yay! Thanks for stopping by Faye,your friendship means the world to me.

I hope all your guests are able to make their way to you with ease,as the days go on. How frustrating!
I love all the photos of your Dad on his group. Such a handsome man,always with a beautiful smile or kind look on his face. You just know it's his spirit shining through. Those power point presentations are something else,aren't they? My head aches at the thought of them,lol

hippo chick said...

My dear Fay,

I'm just catching up after arriving in NV. I am so sorry for your loss. Not for your precious Dad who is finally free of that horrible disease. Our joy is in knowing we will be together in perfection one day.

~hippo hugs~

hippo chick said...

I'm praying for all of you.

~hippo hugs~