BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 8, 2010

Heart of Winter Celebration


We had a Ladies Night Out tonight. The theme was Heart of Winter, so we decorated in silver and blue. And of course, food is a a must :) I love sampling the variety of dishes everyone brings...yummy!


We made the game prizes the centrepieces of a few tables.


And a door prize is always fun...lol


We had a scarf/hat/mitts "Chinese gift exchange" which is such a fun way to leave with a great gift. These two Sisters (the one on the left is my Sis-in-law) scored with hats, while I came away with a pretty red scarf.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

hippo chick said...

What fun! Is this your church ladies, or just friends? I'm putting that on my list of things to do. Loved the hats. I adore hats and scarves.

~hippo hugs~

Faye said...

Yes, this was a Ladies Night out for the church ladies. It was fun and it's amazing how great an ice breaker that fun exchange it!