BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 26, 2010

TGIF!!

This is a week I'm happy is behind me. I'm grateful for the family time spent with my Mom and siblings and would never trade those bittersweet days for anything, since because of them our hearts can continue the healing process, but it's good to move thru them and not just camp out there.
This aft I'm springing Mom from the hospital and taking her to get her hair cut and then come here to have tea and a nice time together. We already decided yesterday that she was going to get dressed in Jeans and t-shirt for this outing....yes, for the very first time in Mom's life she owns a pair of Jeans...all us girls were shocked to hear that she wanted a pair...and she looks so Stylin' in them too :)
Enjoy your weekend :)

1 comments:

Deb M in BC :) said...

Yes Mom wore her jeans when she came to our house! It was the first time I've seen her in jeans. The kids got a kick out of it too.