BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Early Morning Muse

We're on the this side of Hump Day and moving towards yet another weekend. So far the weather has been beautiful and Spring-like. More snow is predicted for the next couple of days though. I guess it's a little too early to expect that this weather could actually be here to stay....last year we had snow on the May long-weekend....how is that for a shocker??!!
The past couple nights have been so restless for me. I have Fibromyalgia and my lower back and hips are SO achy and sore that I cannot find a comfortable position, so this morning I figured it just wasn't worth trying to sleep any longer....which is actually turning out quite nicely, since I can sip coffee and visit with my Blogging Friends :)

2 comments:

hippo chick said...

I had a rough night earlier this week. I was awake every hour or so. Everything hurt. Then I wonder why I'm so tired in the day. Oh well, it could be worse. Lots worse.

Take care.

~hippo hugs~

rtfgvb78900 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................