BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Raindrops on Roses....

....and whiskers on kittens....well, on this overcast Saturday there has been a bit of rain to leave refreshing drops on the rose petals, and because of the cooler day my kitty has spent time sleeping on the couch beside me and I am just that wicked that I had to tease her by tickling her whiskers and see how comically she twitches and pulls away in her sleep *grins wickedly*

I hope tomorrow is nicer weather because we're going to the church BBQ after the service and then a staff BBQ in the evening. Tis the season for outdoor cooking and delectable food. Mmmmm!

As I was reading thru my Blog list, I also came across the chance to enter and win a Coach handbag. Sylvia at A Purse Full of Cheerios tells us that they decided last year that "that even the most frugal of fashionistas invest in a new handbag for summer and well, what can I say?", which inspired this giveaway.
The coach handbag brags Graphic, gleaming, and great organization in one timeless tote. Take the time to visit Sylvia's Blog and enter the giveaway.

Have a great weekend :)

1 comments:

hippo chick said...

We had a perfect day here in Upstate NY today (Tuesday). Jim weeded the garden and it's beautiful.

My buddy, Heather, arrived tonight for a few days of crafting. Woot! Woot!

~hippo hugs~