BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Time Marches On

Another weekend past and a new week ahead. It was a good weekend. On Sat. aft Hubby, Mom and I went to my brother's 50th Birthday Party. How fun!! We ate great food, had a slice of yummy Black Forest birthday Cake and laughed at all the humorous cards and a few gag gifts.
Sunday after church turned into a quiet, restful afternoon. It's a time to catch up on some Zzzz's and maybe some yard work.
Yesterday I went with Mom to the Doc and she got clearance to travel. The Doc filled in a "Travel Assistant" form to fax off to Air Canada, meaning I can now travel for virtually free as Mom's Medical Assistant. Our first trip will be to my youngest Sister's home in Ontario, on the beautiful Lake-of-the-Woods. Our plans are to spend lots of time at the beach, on the sail boat and her porch, sipping frosty drinks and maybe a glass of wine or two :)

1 comments:

hippo chick said...

Glad to hear you mom can travel...and you can go along. Sounds like a nice trip to your sister's. Drink a glass of wine for me.

~hippo hugs~