BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Last Day of October

Can you believe it's the final day of October and Halloween?? Yes, the time is flying by as fast as usual and the worn out statement of, "Can you believe it?" once more rolled off my lips. No, it's not time to celebrate Christmas, but there are precious few weeks left until Christmas parties start!! According to a News clip last eve, this is the beginning of the FOOD season and most people put on approximately 10 pounds, indulging in all the decadent food, sweets and drink recipes. Even a simple splurge of Pumpkin Spice Latte, which happens to be my most yummy Fall indulgence, comes in with a whopping amount of calories.
So, what are your favorite, sinful treats?

2 comments:

Mz.Elle said...

Haha,the Food season. So true!
I am not fussy,I enjoy everything:)
I'm amazed to see November,it seems like it was just summer.

hippo chick said...

Hi Fay,

I've been really awful about blogging and reading posts. I feel so out of the loop. I've missed you all.

So sad about your friend whose sister was murdered. Years back our dear friends and neighbors lost their only son to a car-jack murder. I have always said those people murdered two people as this boy's mother never recovered from her loss.

I'll be praying for your friend.

It was so good to read your posts again.

~hippo hugs~