BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 24, 2010

A "Quiet" aft

Have you ever just sat and listened to an xbox 360 game being played? I am sitting here enjoying this Sunday aft and hubby is playing a game. The xbox is hooked up to the TV's sound system and so every little sound is amplified...from the twitter of birds to the clip-clop of horses hooves, the noisy market place with snatches of conversations, to the sudden clang of swords clashing in fight!! I admit, I can handle that far sooner than the constant rat-a-tat-tat of gun fire and dying groans of men gunned down. Every now and then I look up to watch Hubby play and am amazed at the detailed graphics of the game, although I have no interest in playing the game myself.
I far rather stick my nose in a book, visit with friends on Facebook, knit a baby blanket or challenge my skills at an online Scrabble game. That's more my style :)

0 comments: