BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December

Already??!! Well, the calendar doesn't lie! The countdown to Christmas is in earnest now. It seems that once Christmas Eve arrives, in the blink of an eye it's January because we all know that time spent celebrating Christmas just blends into celebrating New Years.
For the first time in years I'm not ready for Christmas and since that's the case I figure I may just as well wait until the pre-Boxing Day sales begin :)

"Christmas is a time of little time.
How we get there is a mystery.
Racing madly mall-to-mall, we climb
Into fields of sunlit harmony.
Shopping, cooking, clearing walks and yards,
Trimming house and tree while working, too;
Making phone calls, wrapping, writing cards,
As all worn out we do what we must do
So that this day of joy might joy renew."
- Nicholas Gordon

1 comments:

Mz.Elle said...

I'm as horrified and terrified and not ready as you are,lol.
I screamed last night when Devon told me we only have 2 weekends left,eek.