BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

'Tis the season...

..to shiver and shake and freeze our buns off! Snow is falling and so are the temperatures....Brrrr!! Ok, I have a pet peeve which is not to be mistaken for the gratitude I have to the guy driving that huge monstrosity called a snow-plow. Please, for the love of those of us who brave the frigid wind, will you consider NOT plowing the snow in a beautiful high ridge along the entrance of my driveway. You must realize that the height of said ridge is perfect for taking out my car muffler, or for that matter, the entire under-carriage of my small Ford Focus. I am forced to park in the Cul-de-Sac, trudge back and shovel that packed, heavy snow away before I can park in my own freakin' driveway. Humpf!!!

0 comments: