BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Favorite (Summer) Things

Once upon a time, when I was a girl of 1o years-old, I spent the summer reading book after book of the Bobbsey Twins and when I ran across this pic, memories came flooding back of a girlhood summer filled with days of contented reading.
On a hot summer day or evening, nothing hits the spot like an icecream cone. I can think of no other treat to cool off with.

My feet certainly love summer weather. My nicely polished toes love the freedom of flip-flops and I live in them all summer long!

Do you have favorite things exclusive to summer??? What are they???

1 comments:

LaelShine said...

I just saw that book on another blog! I used to really enjoy the bobbsey twins too:)

I really like eating on my patio.