BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Warmth


The warmth of the sunshine is felt so much this weekend. The digital thermometer reads around 22c. I even feel more warmth in my home, making breezes drifting in through open windows welcome. I also set up the fans to add more air flow throughout the house. The air smells fresh with hints of new plants and grass. This weekend marked the start to camping for most folks in this area since our outdoor starved souls are thirsty for every moment of sunshine and beautiful weather.

1 comments:

hippo chick said...

Hey Faye, I'm back. I don't know what has kept me from reading blogs and blogging sinceI returned home, but I'm hoping to be better in the days ahead.

~hippo hugs~
PS- Thankful for FB where I can keep up with you.
P.