BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My 10 Favorite (Summer) Things

Yes, it's Summer already!! Time goes by so very fast and I know I say that every year!! I love this time of year because everything is still so fresh and green and there is the excitement of Graduation and the joy of the end of school. Mother's Day and Father's Day are past and we can now officially launch into the laid back life of the Lazy, Hazy Days of Summer :)
So, here is my list of Favorite (Summer) Things:
~ flip flops
~ BBQs
~ the smell of fresh cut grass and flower blooms
~ ice cream in waffle cones
~ leisure walks
~ the smell of a campfire
~ Popsicles
~ swimming in the fresh coolness of a lake
~ gentle breeze making my sheers billow
~ sitting outdoors sipping my morning coffee

1 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I've been wanting to do a favorite list! I love yours...the campfire really brings back memories! We always loved to camp! ♥