BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 22, 2011

Taking a trip without ever leaving home

One thing I love about meeting new Blogger friends and following those who pique my interest is that I get to visit other places I never would have otherwise had the opportunity to visit. I get to tour through peoples homes and summer cottages. I get to feel the pride taken in many hours of searching for just that perfect piece of furniture or eclectic dish to complete or add to a collection or maybe see the perfection of a refurbished antique. I get to see how colors come together or how lovingly a quilt has been pieced into an heirloom. Creativity is born from seeing how others brings things together and inspire us.

Thank-you to all my Blogger friends for making me feel your passion :)

1 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How true! It's always an adventure! I love blogging! ♥