BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 21, 2011

What to do....

.....when the weather is cool and rainy. This summer has so far been very rainy and cool, so sinking into a world between the covers of a book is a great way to spend the days. I went to the library yesterday with a list of recommended books I found at Misadventures of the Dynamic Duo who is part of First Wild Card Tour that posts book reviews of Christian books. I wrote down several that I thought look interesting. This also is an opportunity to broaden my reading to other Authors I am not familiar with.
So, currently I am reading:

Here is a little excerpt to whet your appetite:
"Something sinister is happening in Radcliff, Colorado---and police chief Jonah Westfall must stop the twisted behavior. His investigation forces him to involve childhood friend Tia Monroe, new veterinarian Liz Rainer, and the local baker. Haunted by his past, can Jonah ignore his personal demons to protect the town---and the people he cares about?"
320 pages, softcover from Waterbrook.

1 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

This sounds really good! The excerpt really made me want to read it! I've never read this author..it's on my reading list now! Thanks! And thanks for visiting my blog! I'll have a Meet the Artist post up tomorrow morning! Hugs! ♥