BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 1, 2011

In the Good Ole Summertime...

I don't know about you but there is just something about watching old TV shows that kinda puts life back into perspective as well as fills me with nostalgia. Some of them bring back memories of my own childhood gone by and stories handed down from my grandparents. It can be the clothes, or homes, or lifestyles, hair-dos, music, vehicles, furniture, jukeboxes, record players, etc.
One TV show I like to watch regularly is "The Waltons". I had to laugh over a customer at Ike's General Store and Gas Station complaining about fuel now being .8 cents per gallon, which would be .32 cents per litre.

Ha.....look what the price per litre is today!! Grandpa Walton would turn over in his grave.....and John Boy would certainly have something to write about :P

0 comments: