BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 2, 2011

October

Like my Sister, who posted a top 20 list of why she likes October, I thought that was such a great idea!! As sad as I am to say goodbye to summer, I do love Fall too, but in particular October. For us up here in the Canadian North, we rarely go past Halloween before snow blows in and our winter starts, well before the Calendar says so. As a matter of fact, my brother posted a pic of snow falling up the Alaska Highway...gah!!!

Here is my Top 20!
1) Thanksgiving
2) Our Anniversary
3) My Birthday
4)Crisp cool, sunny days
5)colored leaves, shrubs and grass
6)Pumpkin pie
7)pumpkin spice latte
8)fireplace
9)candlelight
10)new fall line-up of TV shows
11)apple crisp
12)cinnamon spice tea
13)earth tone colors
14)scrap-booking
15)fall routine
16)new clothes
17)the smell of a leaves burning
18)coffee with friends who are back from Summer vacation
19)chili
20)country drive

1 comments:

LaelShine said...

Mmmm you're making me love Fall. Lovely list:)