BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

November

  Welcome to November! All passengers please keep your hats,coats & mittens on until we come to a complete stop in March! Thank you for riding the Winter Express!

November is the month leading up to my favourite Holiday Season.....Christmas!! Tomorrow our American neighbours celebrate Thanksgiving and since my Sister lives in our neighbouring country,along with my Blogger and Facebook friends, I'm more aware of the later celebration of Thanksgiving.
This afternoon my Niece and great-Niece came over for tea. I had some things to give my Niece, so that was a great excuse for a visit :)
Here is my adorable great-Niece:

Such a Silly girlie :)
Look at her adorable little boots! Such a Fashionista!!
Nothing entertains more than empty plastic containers.

0 comments: