BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 25, 2013

Kaylie celebrates!


I had a wonderful weekend. On Feb. 16, 2002 a very precious pink bundle or pure sweetness was born into our family. Kaylie celebrated her Birthday by having a few friends over for a sleep-over and I felt like going to the party would just be spending time more with her Mom than with her. I invited her to come over this weekend instead. I picked Kaylie up from school and took her shopping for her gift. But our first stop was at  Kurios Books for a Latte and browse. Kaylie is a girl after my own heart....she loves to read! She picked up  a 2-book series as part of her gift...you just can't have enough books!! From there we went to Warehouse One and found her 4 cute tops. We did some more exploring through the stores before heading home and eating a well deserved supper. An evening of watching movies and browsing through pictures and me telling stories.
Sat. morning we pulled out the baby pics and scrapping supplies and scrapped the whole morning. Mom came to pick up Kaylie just after lunch. We had fun :)




1 comments:

Laeli said...

You're the best Grandma Faye. I can't think of a better gift to your girl than special time, spent with you.