BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 27, 2017

good things come in big packages.....

....at Costco at least! We did a fairly substantial shop at Costco this afternoon. I love that store! But I usually land up spending more money than I'd like to and did so again today but on the positive side.....I have enough laundry detergent to last a year....haha! There are some things I can't get at Costco and have to buy elsewhere, however I don't mind that.

I buy the huge packages of meat, so as well as putting everything away, I also package the meat in smaller portions and freeze them. It's a good feeling to have a fuller freezer again.

For a change of pace, I picked up a pizza to bake for supper. Ok, those are massive and literally one and a half slices filled me to the brim! That makes for a cheap supper for us because the leftover pizza will make a great lunch tomorrow.
~Faye

0 comments: